Reflectance spectroscopy is the investigation of the spectral composi tion of surface reflected radiation with respect to its angularly dependent intensity and the composition of the incident primary radiation two limiting cases are important the first concerns regular specular reflection from. Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy jos torrent and vidal barrn university of crdoba this chapter describes available laboratory methods for recording diffuse reflectance a brief introduction to the theoretical principles of diffuse reflection is provided here. Gusta v kortum reflectance spectroscopy principles methods applications translated from the german by james e lohr philadelphia with 160 figures
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.